Best possible engine protection highest safety for your car
A software adapted to your car is the basis for a solid and safe chiptuning. With modern so-called digital additional control units (PowerBox from CPA) safety, environmental protection and performance increase are no longer in conflict.
The core task of secure chiptuning is to use the existing power reserves so that no additional wear takes place. Furthermore, the Engine Safe System of the PowerBox detects thermal overload in good time and regulates the power increase dynamically.
Our PedalBox with its Multi-Processor-System provides a noticeably better throttle response.
From sporty to economical - it is in your hand - at the push of a button!
With the PedalBox you can control your throttle pedal much better. The response of the engine develops much more dynamics - just as you dose it!
The most important feature for your safety. Our engineers have developed an ingenious control mechanism, the logic of which ensures mutual control of both processors. This reduces the risk of default by 1.000 times.
The optimized response with our PedalBox is the perfect addition to chiptuning.
Thanks to engine-specific software development and numerous tests on the road and dyno, safe chiptuning can now be offered for the Mercedes GLS 63 AMG. Test the chiptuning from CPA Performance.read more
(2) Note: The performance data shown above are achievable maximum values. The actual power output depends on the series tolerance of the individual car, the fuel used and various environmental factors.
(3) Acceptance and registration obligation for chiptuning in the car documents: More Information
(4) Only for car whose speed control is not activated or deactivated.
(5) The above-mentioned acceleration improvement from 0 to 100 km/h is a maximum achievable saving that can vary due to the series tolerance of the individual cars.
(6) Discount applies to all products offered on our site except PowerBox Pro and PedalBox. The promotion ends as soon as the intended quota of products has been used up.